Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blogger Hits The Bitumen!

Well Mulgrave Road actually. Headin' home on my bike from Cairns city..... a moped rider hit me from behind while travelling in the bike lane near the McCoombe St intersection. I was'nt calling out "wow"... the call cry for the electronics store on the infamous accident intersection......... my call cry was either "s..." or "f..." don't remember as I somersaulted through the tropical sky finishing up on my very black arse. Thanks to the off duty Mareeba ambulance officer that came to my aid and the staff at Cairns Base Hospital especially Lisa O'Connor ex Cooktown nurse that helped me get through the backlog at the hospital. Am feeling very stiff, bruised and sore. Anja asked for photo of black arse.... she reckons I am now a half cast. Photo will not be published as Anja does not have access to their blog. Sorry Anja ...can't get back at me for ENERGISER BUNNY photo on day one. On another matter my comments on lovin' it here in Cairns was featured on Cairns Post website. A lovely photo I took at Cape Trib a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.cairns.com.au/
or http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2008/07/11/5396_local-news.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Deano, Victorious at Victoria River!!! you look sooooo knackered, hope you had that rehab job baby. Look after yourselves you two!!! Luv from Di and John, watching you from Darwinxxxxxx